Check out the latest news on our website
- Covid Bulletin 12 April 2020 – 14.04.21
- Drag artist draws on College skills for RuPaul application 08.04.21
- Its a Bugs Life 29.03.21
- Wythenshawe Digitial Egg Hunt 23.03.21
- Which Test is Best 16.03.21
- Asda’s Digital Inclusion Initiative 16.03.21
- COVID Testing / Information about your vaccine 05.03.21
- Is your mobile safe – mobile Cyber Security 03.03.21
- Is your Child Safe Online – mobile Cyber Security 03.03.21
- Covid-19 Bulletin – Friday 26 February 2021 28.02.21
- Manchester Libraries Children and Families February Newsletter 16.02.21
- New homelessness charity puts down roots in Wythenshawe 09.02.21
Southside Community Magazine – delivered to homes, schools, colleges and businesses in Wythenshawe and Northenden.
Also delivered to businesses in M22, M23 and M90.
Wythenshawe is a town growing in prosperity and size, with more than 32,500 homes and 82,000 residents.
Southside is a quarterly, quality magazine, produced by TMC, a local media co-op. We do not focus on news, but on ways of helping the community and businesses.
Southside is delivered door-to-door by Mailbox Distribution, and our own drivers deliver to primary schools, high schools, local colleges and businesses in M22, M23 and M90 which includes Manchester Airport and Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT), two of the largest employers in Wythenshawe, as well as Trafford College, Stockport College, Manchester College (LTE) and Cheadle and Marple Sixth Form College. We also reach residents who most door to door distributors cannot access, using our own drivers.
Southside is an invaluable resource for every resident in Wythenshawe and surrounding postcodes. It is a reliable hub for community organisations and commercial entities to deliver their messages and information across the whole community.
Southside website keeps the community informed of job vacancies and local events which is updated weekly.
If you have any information, forthcoming events or press releases that you think may be of interest to the community, please email email@example.com.