Address : Wythenshawe Road, Manchester M23 0AB
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletics track
- Children’s play area: mixed age
- Community Farm contact number 0161 946 0726
- Courtyard Café – open weekends only October to March and 7 days a week from April to the end of September contact number 0161 998 0821
- Baseball field
- Up to 8 senior football pitches
- Horse riding contact number 07876 555 528
- Horticultural Centre
- Bee Club
- Multi-use games area
- Orienteering course
- Tennis courts
- Toilets at Stable block and Horticultural Centre
- Woodland and walks
- Wythenshawe Community Farm
- Wythenshawe Hall
For disabled visitors:
- Toilets – there are two disabled toilets in the park, one in the Courtyard Café and one at the Horticultural Centre.
- Paths – the main pathways in the park are wheelchair friendly. Other paths in the park and woodlands have varied access depending on wheelchair type, disability and weather.
- Parking – there are designated disabled parking spaces in the main car park. There are also two spaces at the side of the Hall, by the delivery courtyard.
- Accessible buildings – Courtyard Tearooms, Farm Centre, Stables, the Horticultural centre (including gardens inside and out) and the toilets at the Athletics ground.