Chris Eaton, Chair of Wythenshawe Town Football Club, walked 250 miles (400km) over 30 days in June to raise money for Stockdales Charity.
To support this wonderful charity and help them to continue to support children, young people and adults, visit: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/stroll-for-stockdales
Stockdales is a local charity dedicated to helping people with learning disabilities live life to the full supporting over 200 children, young people and adults, their families and carers every year.
They began their journey in 1953 and run several services that make a real difference to people with a wide range of abilities and needs:
- Residential services – offering round-the-clock care to people with high needs
- Community services – helping with people with their learning and social time
- Home Care Support – helping people in, out and about
- Clubs – evening and weekend sessions that bring people together
- Dream Days – helping people to have their dream experiences
Their caring and committed team help people to experience the hope, joy and challenge that life brings. Each person they support is special and unique. Stockdales work hard to help people become the best they can be, supporting them to develop their skills, experiences and confidence.
For more information about Stockdales visit their website: https://www.stockdales.org.uk
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.