We have a new Explore Course starting in June which will run from our centre in Manchester.
The course will run for 2 weeks on from Tuesday 14th of June until Friday 24th June and will be open to 16–25-year-olds from Greater Manchester who are currently not in education, training, or employment. The course aims to help young people build confidence and key skills through fun and engaging activities ; this is a great opportunity to help young people to make their first step towards their goal and all young people will receive progression support post programme.
WHAT WILL THE COURSE INVOLVE?
- Young people will take part in a range of fun activities including outdoor learning, Arts activities, practical skills sessions, and independent living skills.
- Have the opportunity to gain a Prince’s Trust Qualification in Employability
- Work on key skills such as teamwork, confidence, and communication
- Learn in a fun and supportive environment with activities tailored towards the young person’s needs
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed, and lunch will be provided
- After completing the course, they will have three months of progression support to help towards make their next steps.