Have a Merry and Safe Christmas
We can all still enjoy Christmas, but please stay safe by following the COVID-19 restrictions in place from 23-27 December 2020. Please minimise the number of people you meet in the five days before 23 December to protect your ‘Christmas bubble’.
- Be in one ‘bubble’ of up to three households, but you can’t change it
- Travel between nations but check the guidance before you do.
- Meet your bubble in private homes/gardens, places of worship, or public outdoor spaces
- Meet a group of up to six people outside your bubble in outdoor spaces
- Meet people outside your bubble in your home or garden
Make sure you reduce your contact with people you don’t live with for 2 weeks after last meeting with your bubble to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.